Chiangmai Ginastera International Music Festival and Competition’s
คอนเสิร์ตผู้ชนะรางวัลที่ Castle Ksiaz ในโปแลนด์
- 28 มิถุนายน 2562 วันศุกร์ 18:00
- Ksiaz Castle in Poland
- 74/6643834 or 872
คอนเสิร์ตพิเศษโดยผู้ชนะรางวัลการประกวดดนตรีเชียงใหม่ Ginastera Music Festival (CGIMF) ที่ประเทศโปแลนด์!
คอนเสิร์ตของผู้ได้รับรางวัลประกอบด้วยนักแสดง 4 คนดังต่อไปนี้กับนักเปียโนผู้กำกับ Atsuko Seta:
- Yuiko Akashi : Junior Gold Medal 2018 Winner Flutist, Japan
- Ma Yikai: Junior Bronze Medal 2016 & Silver Medal 2018 Winner Pianist, China
- Cao Hoang Linh: Junior Gold Medal 2016 Winner Violinist, Vietnam
- Chinnawat Themkumkwun: Special Award for Outstanding Thai Musician 2016 Winner Guitarist, Thailand
- Atsuko Seta: Artistic Director of CGIMF, Japan (Poland Resident)
C. Ph.E.Bach : Duet for Flute and Violin H.598 ( Violin. Kotoko Akashi )
C. Chaminade : Concertino for Flute Op.107 ( Piano. Atsuko Seta )
Yuiko has been playing flute under Ms. Sabine Seyfert since age of six. She won couple of competitions such as 2nd prize (1st non-adjudged) at Japan Classic 2016, 2nd prize West Virginia International Flute Symposium (USA) 2017,Gold medal 9th Concorso Music arte 2018, 2nd prize of Flute Festival competition Singapore 2018,1st prize of Ciang Mai Ginastera International Music Festival and competition 2018, 3rd Prize of Student Music concours of Japan Junior High Tokyo district 2018 etc.
Yuiko lives in Bangkok since 2015 because of farter’s job assignment .
She is Grade 8 at International School Bangkok.
F. Chopin : Scherzo No.2 Op.31
Young Pianist, Yikai Ma, was born in Wuxi, Jiangsu, China in 2006. He began to study the piano when he was 5 years old.
Through 8 years devoted efforts, Yikai has won many music competitions in domestic and international levels. Such as the Diamond Award in the 8th Hong Kong International Youth Arts Festival; the 1st prize of 2015 “Pearl River” Cup Piano Competition in Jiangsu, China; the 2nd Prize of 7th Steinway Piano Competition (East part of China Region), and the 2nd prize and Ginastera Special Prize in Ginastera International Music Festival and Competition (Group B) in 2018, Chiangmai, Thailand.
Most recently, Yikai awarded the Gold prize in the Golden Key Music Festival Piano Competition, New York, U.S.A., which led him a successful Carnegie Hall debut in Spring 2019. He has recorded the complete Moszkowski Etudes Op.72 for Zhejiang Educational Publishing House, and the new CD album will be released in Summer 2019.
Being good at mathematics and interested in computer science, Yikai is freshman of Wuxi Foreign Language Middle School, and he has represented the school and city in various music communication and performance activities.
Cao Hoang Linh
F. Mendelssohn : Violin Concerto Op.64 1st mov. ( Piano. Atsuko Seta )
Cao Hoang Linh was born in 15/12/2006 (12 years old). He has studied violin with teacher Do Xuan Thang at Vietnam National Academy of Music since from 2014. As a student he is considered among the best in the String department. He has received high praises from teachers and professionals for his performances.
In 2016 and 2017 Cao Hoang Linh was awarded a full scholarship to attend the International Music Sessions (IMS), a summer music camp in La Jolla and New York Sessions, USA. In 2017 Cao Hoang Linh studied at the String Summer Institute at the University of North Texas, where he was a student of Professor Julia Bushkova. At both places he was also evaluated as a promising young talent through his impressive performances.
Also in 2017, Cao Hoang Linh was awarded the "Vietnam Classical Music Young Talent" award and was invited to perform in the "Vietnam Connection Music Festival – VNCMF" concerts series.
Cao Hoang Linh attended several international music competitions and achieved many successes:
- First prize of Chiangmai Ginastera International Music Competition (Thailand)
- First prize of Skriplandiya International Violin Competition (Saint-Petersburg, Russia)
- Second prize of Gliere International Music Competition (Moscow, Russia)
- Diploma of Gnessin International Violin Competition (Moscow, Russia)
- First prize of "Grand Prize Virtuoso" London International Music Competition (England).
Cao Hoang Linh performed with some orchestras in Vietnam. He was honored to be invited to perform at the UK's Royal Albert Hall (London, England) in April 2019.
Agustin Barrios Mangore : I Julia Florida II Vals op.8, no.4
Fernando Sor : 6 Airs Choisis de l’opera Mozart
Roland Dyens : Fuoco from Libra Sonatine
Chinnawat Themkumkwun was born on July 3, 1994 in Bangkok, Thailand. He started playing the classical guitar when he was fifth-teen years old. In 2010 he was admitted to the Young Artist Music Program at College of Music, Mahidol University and studied classical guitar with Nalin Komentrakarn. He was awarded scholarships of classical guitar department and from 1st Gold Medal Prize of SET Youth Music Competition. He graduated in Young Artist Music Program with Excellent Student Award with highest GPA. In 2013 he continue his undergraduate and studied classical guitar with Dr. Paul Cesarczyk and Dr. Rattanai Bampenyou. He graduated in Bachelor of Music (Classical Music Performance) with 1st class honors.
He has won over 30 prizes of music competitions such as :
- 2009 3rd prize of The Classical Guitar Idol Guitar Competition
- 2009 Semi-Finalist of 13th Settrade Youth Music Competition (Junior High School Category)
- 2010 Silver prize of Yamaha Acoustic Competition (Classical & Non-Classical Categories)
- 2010 3rd prize of Thailand International Guitar Festival & Competition (Junior Category)
- 2011 1st prizes of Pattaya Classical Guitar Festival & Competition (Junior & Open Categories)
- 2011 1st prizes of Hua-Hin Classical Guitar Festival & Competition (Junior & Open & Ensemble Categories)
- 2011 2nd prize of Asia International Guitar Festival & Competition (Junior Category)
- 2011 Semi-Finalist of Conrad Young Musician Competition
- 2012 1st Gold Medal prize of 15th Settrade Youth Music Competition (High School Category)
- 2012 2nd prize of Asia International Guitar Festival & Competition (Junior Category)
- 2012 3rd prize of Asia International Guitar Festival & Competition (Open Category)
- 2012 4th prize of Thailand Local Guitar Competition
- 2013 1st prize of Thailand International Guitar Festival & Competition (Open Category)
- 2013 2nd prize of Thailand Local Guitar Competition
- 2013 Best Thai player of Asia International Guitar Festival & Competition (Open Category)
- 2013 Finalist of Mahidol University Concerto Competition (College Category)
- 2014 1st prize of Thailand Guitar Society (TGS) Guitar Competition (Open Category)
- 2014 1st prize of Asia International Guitar Festival & Competition (Open Category)
- 2014 2nd prize of Jakarta International Guitar Festival & Competition (Open Category)
- 2014 Gold Medal prize of Trinity Guitar Open Stage (Open Category)
- 2014 Semi-Finalist of 17th Settrade Youth Music Competition (College Category)
- 2015 1st Gold Medal prize of SET Youth Music Competition (College Category)
- 2015 1st prize of Tarrega Malaysia International Guitar Festival & Competition (Open Category)
- 2015 1st Gold Medal prize of Sangsom Road to Carnegie Hall Music Competition
- 2015 1st prize of Thailand Guitar Society (TGS) Guitar Duo Competition
- 2015 2nd & Special prize of Jakarta ASEAN Guitar Festival & Competition
- 2016 1st prize of Taiwan International Guitar Festival & Competition
- 2016 2nd prize of Singapore International Guitar Festival & Competition
- 2016 1st & 3rd prizes of Classical Guitar Alliance (CGA) Ensemble Competition
- 2016 3rd runner-up Gold Medal prize of 19th SET Youth Music Competition 2016 (College category)
- 2016 4th prize of Altamira Hong Kong International Guitar Symposium & Competition
- 2016 Silver Medal prize of 18th SET Youth Music Competition (College Category)
- 2016 Award for Outstanding Thai Musician of Chiangmai Ginastera International Music Festival & Competition
- 2017 4th prize of Tokyo J.S. Bach International Guitar Competition in Japan (Open International Competition)
- 2017 2nd prize of Altamira Hong Kong International Guitar Symposium & Competition (Open International Competition)
- 2017 3rd prize of Sanremo International Guitar Festival & Competition 2017 in Italy (Open International Competition)
- 2018 1st prize of the Internet Music Competition “IMKA” 2018
- 2018 2nd prize of Hannabach International Guitar Competition 2018 in Augsburg, Germany
- 2018 2nd prize of International Guitar Competition in Tübingen, Germany 2018
- 2018 3rd prize of the European International Guitar Concerto Competition in Groningen, Netherlands (Open International Competition)
- 2018 3rd prize of The International Guitar Competition 2018 “Varie Azioni sul Tema” in Porto San Giorgio, Italy (Open International Competition)
- 2018 Semi finalist of the Koblenz International Guitar Competition “Hubert Käppel” 2018 in Koblenz, Germany
- 2018 Semi finalist of the JoAnn Falletta International Guitar Concerto Competition 2018 in Buffalo, New York, USA
Chinnawat have been awarded the ASEA-Uninet scholarships (Ernst Mach grant) to study classical guitar at the Mozarteum
University Salzburg, Austria with Prof. Marco Tamayo from October 2017. In addition, He still have international guitar competition as the “representative of Thailand” and concert as the “Artist”
F.Liszt : La Campanella
In 1977 Atsuko Seta graduated from the Department of Music, Piano Course, Osaka Kyoiku University. In 1978, she completed a Postgraduate Course, starting her career as a pianist, mentored by Argentine pianist Eduardo Delgado. She also studied at the International Academy Friedrich Wilhelm Schnurre in Sion, Switzerland in 1991 and has performed concertos in the country.
In 1996, Atsuko won the Top prize of the Masterplayers International Music Competition in Italy. Her talent has been noticed by the president conductor Maestro Schumacher. “This phenomenal Japanese pianist has played to standing ovations. One of the greatest pianists I have ever heard !” (Richard Schumacher)
Since 1997, she has performed in Europe every year, especially Piano Concertos with Sudety Philharmonic in Poland. “Extraordinary technique exceptional sound and dynamic impetuous temperament” (Walbrzyski Tygodnik,Poland)
In 2003, Atsuko Seta received the Music Critic Club Prize, which is given to the most active musician in West Japan. In 2004, she received the IBLA Grand Prize Ginastera Special Award in Italy. In 2003 and 2004, she began performing piano concertos with the Lebanese National Symphony Orchestra, the first Japanese pianist to do so.
In 2005 she visited the United States, performing in Los Angeles and New York City, giving Ginastera recitals at the Yamaha Center and at Carnegie Hall and New York University during which she performed Ginastera Sonata No.1 amongst others.
“Japanese Pianist Atsuko Seta is one of the true highlights of the evening, she is obviously in love with the music of the 20th Century Argentinean master Alberto Ginastera. She presents his music with such abandon and high-wattage enthusiasm,smiling with such delight in what she is creating.” (Jeffrey James)
In 2006, Atsuko performed premiere Ginastera Piano Concerto No.1 with Sudecka Philharmonic in Poland. In 2007, Grieg Piano Concerto with Sofia Philharmonic in Bulgaria. In 2011, Chopin Piano Concerto No.1 with Osaka Doctor’s Philharmonic in Japan. In 2012 Rechmaninoff Piano Concerto No.2 with Ternopil Philharmonic in Ukraine. In 2013, Solo Recital in Italy and Germany. In 2014, Solo Recital in Holland.
In 2016, Chopin Piano Concerto No.1 with Ternopil Philharmonic in Ukraine, Ginastera Recital at Leipzig Hochschule “ Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy ” in Germany.
In 2017 Beethoven Piano Concerto No5 with Hanoi Philharmonic Orcestra in Vietnam.
Since 2008, she has been living in Thailand Chiangmai with her husband, performing many Solo Recitals and Piano Concertos with Chiangmai Philharmonic Orchestra. Currently teaching as a guest professor at Payap University Music Department. In April 2015, she organized Japan Concert Tour with her students, this was aired on Japanese TV. She founded Chiangmai Ginastera International Music Competition in 2016, be working wonderfully as an artistic director.
2018 She moved to Poland Szczawno-Zdroj where she was awarded the title of honorary citizen.
Prize and Jury
- 1993 Best Soloist Prize of All Japan Musician’s Association Competition
- 1996 Masterplayers Prize of Masterplayers International Music Competition in Italy
- 2003 Music Critic Club Prize in Japan
- 2004 IBLA GRAND PRIZE in Italy
- 1996 A Jury of Classic Music Competition in Japan
- 1997~1999 A Jury of Masterplayers International Music Competition in Swizerland
- 2014 A Jury of Hong Kong International Music Competition for young pianists in China
- 2016-2017 A Jury of Chiangmai Ginastera International Music Competition in Thiland
- 2017 A Jury of Rovere d’Oro International Music Competition in Italy
- 2018 A Jury of Scriabin International Piano Competion in Italy